Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My obsession

This is my first post at my new blog, so I don't quite know what to write. Maybe I can tell you a little about myself. I'm a 18 year old girl from Norway, and I love spring and summertime. My English is not 100% correct, but at least I hope that you are able to understand. My hobbies are drawing, photography, blog, making jewelry, anime, manga and Japanese. I also like to write snail mail with people from all over the world. I've got a few friends in USA, Poland, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan.
But my biggest obsessions is writing. I love to write stories. Long ones. Mostly books. I wrote my first book at age 13. Now I'm 18 and I've written 5. None of them are published yet, but I hope the one I'm writing now will be. I've worked on it for over one year now.

1 comment: